Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Not even a "Good Morning"

Hiya it's Grace of course because you've obviously seen my profile and seen my posts in it soooo who else could it be.

This morning i woke up in my lounge room of course like i said in my other post i slept in my lounge room because of the heat anyway i woke up to hear the child proof gate opening from upstairs and i just thought oh my parents are up and of course they were good morning dad i shouted to him [and can you believe what happens next!!] oh your up hey grace have you seen my phone "nope" i said i just woke up and said good morning to you. Still nothing like "oh sorry grace good morning" just have you seen my phone. But you can't really blame them can you.

Can you believe that this morning i woke up to find i was sleeping with my dog Sammie yeah that's right my dog D-O-G. I don't think my dogs are  disgusting or anything but seriously who wakes up with their dog sheish!!!!!!!!

Soooooo today is Australia Day and i am going to my mums friends house Jane's to celebrate. I'm not usually into this celebrate a public day but this year is a new year and i am going to make some changes [omg i just sounded like my mum] I have a I heart Aussie T-shirt,  tattoo's,face paint and glow stick's [i hope i have fun] fingers crossed.

OK i better go cause I'm running out of room OK byeeeee!!!! 

1 comment: